Saturday, May 9, 2015

Update on Grandma and Grandpa Hart's house

Well Hello Everybody!

It's been a while so I thought I would check in , say hi,  and show you some of the improvements to
Grandma and Grandpa's house. I hope all of you are doing well and that all you Mom's will have a lovely Mothers day!!
Last time I showed  you Grandma's kitchen it looked like this
 here it is with lights on and all the kitchen things in place
 That's Florence, she's Grandma's only domestic help, mostly she cooks and does light chores.
 here it is with lights off- a little easier to see the details- notice tiny ice pick on top of ice box and mouse trap under butcher block, so cute I think!
 Dining room looked like this last time
 now here it is with lights on
 lights off
 parlour before
 parlour now

 Grandma loves family portraits and embroidering
 library before
 library now - added a few pictures and calender

bathroom before
 bathroom now - still need to get corner cabinet
 lights off
 bedroom before
 bedroom after, notice the tiny slippers by bed and hot water bottle on bed
 lights off- easier to see details
 there's packages and mail ready for the post on the hall table and a new stair runner
 2nd story landing
Well that is all for this post, as you can see it's not finished, but there has been some progress. I do hope you all have a lovely weekend and until next time, love and blessings to you all! Oh and please do leave comments , because I LOVE THEM !! I really do! he he
Teresa

5 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa,
    Everything looks just wonderful! How fun! I really like that picture above the bathtub. I have the same dresser and half commode you have but I also have the bed to go with it to, I made it from a kit.
    So good to hear from you again. Have a great day!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. such fun!!
    have a great week
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teresa, Glad to see your back on line. Love the improvements, looks like you've been very busy. Have a great day !

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks cozy as a grandma's house should. It looks like your have so much fun.

    Love ya,
    Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, how did I miss this ? I love everything you've done here and will be back to scrutinize it.

    ReplyDelete