Wednesday, February 12, 2014

catching up!

Well hello everyone,
    First of all, a big thank you to Myrtle Mayhem for solving my problem with picture loading, it was as simple as using google chrome, problem fixed, Yeah! Since I haven't posted in a few weeks, I thought I'd show you all the pictures from my great nieces bridal shower that took place a few weeks ago. Savanah is getting married this Saturday and it has been a whirlwind week for her and her mom, I'm sure!! Some of you probably have already seen pictures on my nieces blog, sunny skies and sweet tea, if not go on over and visit her, you will enjoy it I'm sure! The next weekend after that, my church gave me a lovely honor, they've only done this twice so far, so truly I felt privileged to be a part. They gave us this little statue, it's called the divine servant, its a representation of Jesus washing the disciples feet, these were given to people who serve in the church in some capacity. I've been attending this church for 6+ yrs. and I can truly say I have learned more about the word of God and who I am in Christ, in this 6 yrs. than all the yrs. spent in other churches!!
I feel blessed to have my Pastor and his wife and indeed my whole church family in my life. Truly God has blessed me!!  If any of you dear readers out there do not have a church home I would strongly encourage you to find one. We all need a place to learn and grow in Christ and to belong to a local body! Well thats all for now, I'll be back to wish you a happy valentines day, so till then, love and blessings to you all!!
Teresa
 Savanah, the bride to be, looking as lovely as ever
 The women waiting to be served, the tea room is decorated beautifully,
 Everyone had a good time and the food was delicious
 Savanah   opening her gifts
 Left to right,  Amy Jo, Savanah, Amber, Barbara, Me
 my sister Barbara with her grand daughter and my other great nice, Sophia, I think my sister looks so cute in this outfit with her hat!
 My pastor Dr. Darrell Morgan and his wife Lisa giving me the little statue
 My area of service, the praise band.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! what an honor to get such a special award. You deserve it! You truly are a wonderful woman of God.

    Love to you,
    Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete